Yesterday we packed and packed some more. We didn't finish like we thought we would, but our day was cut short by about 2 hours in order to greet the college students who spent the evening here. It was fun to see some familiar faces and a couple of students I actually know. They were surprised to see us here! After dinner there was a little ceremony for the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding between the Assumptionist Congregation and the College which laid out the general terms of the Rome program. I was surprised that the students were so happy to be here for that, even though most of them will not be able to take advantage of it. Being here for that and just in general has made me curious about Fr. Emmanuel d'Alzon and the history of the community. I'll have to look up his biography when I get home.
Today we're back to packing and should definitely finish everything except the problems. Then out to dinner tonight!
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment