Thanks to getting TSA pre-check and eqivalent both in Boston and Paris, it was fairly easy to make my flights. I had been a little worried about making th e flight to Bret because I knew how the airport is. Well, I made it fine, but my suitcase didn't. Thanks to the help of the tour guide, it should arrive here tomorrow night. The guide will pick it up at the Quimper airport along with another. Enough logistics.
It was an hour's drive from Brest to Quimper. After checking in, the hotel set out sandwiches and we mingled a little. I'm the youngest for sure. I haven't worked out who is here alone, but most seem to be couples or at least with a friend. Everyone seems friendly.
After that the afternoon was free, so I wandered around the old city and went to an art museum. No Richards were represented.
We have our first formal meeting in a few minutes and will then head out to dinner. Then BED!
I'll try to add pictures tomorrow.
A bientot!
No comments:
Post a Comment